Erin Bradley McAleer – Attorney
Law Office of Erin Bradley McAleer 3709 E. Fourth Plain Blvd. WA 98661
Call Us (360) 334-6277 Fax: (360) 356-1920 Contact
Attorney McAleer’s practice is based in Southwest Washington with offices in Vancouver and Camas, but routinely handles state and federal cases in numerous counties in Washington as well as in all federal courts in Washington. In addition to Washington, Mr. McAleer has been admitted Pro Hac Vice and has represented clients in courts in Oregon and California.
Attorney McAleer has primarily devoted his practice to criminal defense with a focus on defending those accused of sex crimes and other major felony crimes. Attorney McAleer’s approach to these cases and attention to detail has earned him a local, state and national reputation which was achieved by passionately representing hundreds of clients charged with essentially every type of criminal offense.
Among awards and recognition, attorney McAleer has been recognized by Avvo and has been awarded a Superb Rating of 10.0, the highest rating an attorney can be awarded. Attorney McAleer’s peer and client reviews speak for themselves and demonstrate a detailed aggressive approach that focuses on what matters most – results. Most recently, Attorney McAleer has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the top 40 attorneys in Washington under 40. The selection for this elite honor is made by invitation only. Selected attorneys must demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills, and trial results as a legal professional. The selection criteria and evaluation process include a review of the attorney’s reputation among his peers, the judiciary and the public, previous years’ achievement, nominations received from leading trial lawyers, as well as rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
Dedicated to service to others, Attorney McAleer has been routinely recognized by the Washington State Bar Association for his commitment to providing pro-bono and low-bono service to members of his community in various areas of law. Attorney McAleer has also been recognized for his service to the Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program and regularly assists clients through the Washington State Bar Association’s Moderate Means Program. Attorney McAleer has also recently finished serving a two year volunteer position on a board of the Washington State Bar Association advocating for a unique program in Washington that allows an alternative path to admission to the practice of law.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Masters of Laws (LLM) 2015
- Thomas Cooley Law School Juris Doctor (J.D.) 2010
- American InterContinental University Bachelors (B.A) 2005
- Spokane Falls Community College Associate of Arts (A.A.) 1998
- United States Supreme Court 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit 2014
- United States District Court Eastern District of Washington 2011
- United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Washington 2011
- United States District Court Western District of Washington 2010
- United States Bankruptcy Court Western District of Washington 2010
- Washington State Bar Association 2010
Membership and Activities:
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- National Trial Lawyers (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Clark County Bar Association (Member)
- Washington State Bar Association (Member / Former Law Clerk Board Member)
- Portland Winterhawks Booster Club (Member)
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (Member)
Awards and Honors:
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Attorney’s under 40 (Washington) 2015
- AVVO Superb Rating 10.0 / 10.0 & Clients Choice Award 2014
- Washington State Bar Association Pro Bono Publico Service Commendation 2011/2013
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Public Service Appreciation Award 2011-2013