Getting Started with Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy Forms and Required Information
Getting started is easy. You can download our forms in Word or PDF format. When you’re done simply return them to our office:
* During normal business hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm;
* Return them after-hours by placing them in our drop box right next to our door;
* Email the Forms back to us @ Erin.McAleer@McAleerlaw.net ; or
* Fax the forms back to us at (360) 356-1920
Whatever you decide we’ll begin working on your case as soon as receive them, and we will confirm with you by email or phone that we’ve received your documents.
Step 1 –Complete Our Required Disclosure Forms
Download these forms, read them, sign them and return them.
|Important Information About Your Bankruptcy Case||PDF | Word|
|Mandatory Bankruptcy Disclosure Form||PDF | Word|
Step 2–Complete Our Required Informational Forms
|Bankruptcy Questionnaire||PDF | Word|
Step 3–Complete Pre-Filing Credit Counseling
Return the Certificate of Completion for each person filing.
|Big Step Training||www.bigsteptraining.org|
Step 4–Gather Certain Documents for Us
|* Bankruptcy Document Checklist||PDF | Word|
|* Paystubs for the last full 6 months before filing.|
* Proof of any other income for the last full 6 months before filing (Unemployment, Social Security, Pensions, Rent You Collected, State Aid such as Cash and Food Benefits, Support Received from Others, or any other source of income whether taxable or not.)
* 3 full months of Bank Statements from all Checking, Savings, or Money Market Accounts.
* 2013 & 2012 Tax Returns (Including W-2’s, 1099’s and all schedules filed with the IRS.
* A Copy of your Registration for all Vehicles.
* Copy of the Sales Contract for any Vehicles Purchased within the Last 90 days.
Own A Business?
* Profit and Loss (P&L) for the last 6 full months
* Business Budget
* Balance Sheets
Have Questions? By All Means Call Or Email Us for Immediate Assistance.
We’re here for you in your time of need. Call us if you have any questions or concerns. We’re not like some other local bankruptcy attorneys who only are interested in having you figuring things out for yourself by directing to their legal staff, or their website. When you call you’ll speak with a real attorney about your issues no matter how small, or an attorney will return your call promptly.
Still Need a Free Consultation?
The Law Office of Erin Bradley McAleer will fight to ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Call us today at (360) 334-6277 to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
The Law Office of Erin Bradley McAleerrepresents clients throughout Southwest Washington State, including in Clark County, Cowlitz County, and Skamania County and Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Washougal, Woodland, Yacolt, Castle Rock, Kalama, Kelso, Longview, North Bonneville, and Stevenson. Attorney Erin Bradley McAleer focuses on the areas of Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Traffic Infractions, Landlord Tenant, Personal Injury, Firearm Rights Restoration, and Post-Conviction Relief (Vacating & Sealing Criminal Records).