According to the most recent data released by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were 37,461 fatalities on U.S. roadways in 2016. Of these deaths, the statistics are broken down as follows:
• Distraction-related deaths – 3,450 fatalities;
• Drowsy-driving deaths – 803 fatalities;
• Drunk-driving deaths – 10,497 fatalities;
• Speeding-related deaths – 10,111 fatalities;
• Unbelted deaths – 10,428 fatalities;
• Motorcyclist deaths – 5,286 fatalities;
• Pedestrian deaths – 5,987 fatalities; and
• Bicyclist deaths – 840 fatalities.
In 2015, there were 2,443,000 people injured in motor-related accidents, with almost 6,700 people injured per day in just 2015 in accidents related to motor vehicles, it is important to consult an attorney to receive a fair, just compensation reward from your insurance company and those other parties responsible.
Not only does the Law Office of Erin Bradley McAleer handle countless insurance and personal injury claims related to motor vehicles each year, but we also handle thousands of traffic -related infractions and criminal offenses each year as well , making us perfectly situated and experienced to fight for what is owed to you and your loved ones through this troubling time. Our attorneys are experienced and here to help you through the often-complex negotiations dealing with your insurance and personal injury claims in the following types of cases:
• Diminished value cases related to car accidents where the other driver is at fault,
• Automobile accidents and traffic-related offenses
• Motorcycle accidents
• Bicycle-related accidents, regardless of whether you were the driver of the bicycle or the other vehicle being struck by the bicyclist.
Call us today for a free consultation at 360-334-6277. The Law Office of Erin Bradley McAleer is here to assist you in your “Pursuit of relentless justice!”